CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Wedding Fever!

A couple weeks ago me and my sisters packed up and went to a wedding convention in Salt Lake for the bridezilla Stephanie! No just kidding she hasnt been that bad. We had a blast spending money and picking out cute ideas for Steph's wedding in April. She found the prettiest dress at the $99 dollar sale, so she got a deal! We also picked out our brides maid dresses which are a lovely color of orange. Little did I know that I would be 8 months pregnant. Davids Bridal doesnt have much in the maternity area or the big fat pumpkin area either! This should be an intersting wedding! Stay tuned. .
Sara concentrating on the road
Me and Steph about to eat. . . Big Suprise!

Me and Dayna scrunched in the back seat



















3 comments:

  1. Looks like some fun sister time. It's so great that you all got to do that with Stephanie. And I bet if you call her Bridezilla a few more times she might make you wear a jack-o-lantern face on your belly--to complete the big fat pumpkin look. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had fun with your sisters! I love your visit everyday...well almost everyday and when you don't come by I miss you! I love hanging out with my grandaughters! And I am getting really excited for the new baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOOHOOOOOO.....I was waiting for the day you would get a blog. Looks like you're pretty excited to be a prego bridesmaid. You'll look darling, I can't wait for that little girl to get here either. Hurry up would ya!

    ReplyDelete