CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A little update!

Nothing has happened lately that I thought would be blog worthy. So, I will just fill everyone in on the little things that have happened recently. I am now 6 months and 2 weeks along. I dont have much longer but it feels like an eternity. In the mean time I have started on Taton's nursery. With a little help from Tyson's awesome mom Valorie, we put together the cutest crib ever. The room isnt completely done yet but I couldnt help myself from sharing how dang cute it is! She is already a spoiled little thing. I also have been spending a lot of time with my nieces and nephews but the other day I got so bored sitting at home by myself that I went to the store picked up all kinds of ingredients and kid napped my two nephews, Isiah and Elias. We made a huge mess but we made the best cookies and had a blast too! Thank goodness for my family!
Taton's cute crib!
6 months and 2 weeks along











5 comments:

  1. I have to admit this time of year is a little boring!...it's been a long winter. But, you are a really good Aunt!...your little neices and nephews will always remember the fun they have with you!
    Soon Baby Jane will be here and then you will wonder where the time goes!...I am so excited for her to get here!
    Her little nursery is adorable! And you look so cute too!
    Thanks for sharing the nice pictures!...it's great to have so many people who love you!
    And I love you so much!
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're one hot pregnant lady, and the nursery is adorable. And cookies are always better if the mess is bigger ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the cutest pregnant girl ever! And the nursery is adorable. Tell that baby to hurry up would ya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude,
    Hey Kirsten.
    I Miss youuu!
    uhmm, i g2 get ur
    email so that i can add u to my blogging list!
    Well, thats one cute little crib.
    we ♥ u! --Ticia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kersty, it's almost time!...can't wait for that little bundle of joy! hope you will share her with me!...I remember when you was that tiny little baby and I would give you your bath and rock you for hours!
    Love it!
    Thanks for your daily visits....love them and love you!
    Gram

    ReplyDelete